A limited time Call to Arms: Garrundar the Vile. Garrundar the Vile, an old and powerful black dragon, has been discovered to be living on the island near Pirates’ Skyhold. He must be defeated to get Neverwinter Gold.
To participate in this event you must be level 6 or higher and queue for the event using the button below or by pressing “k” on your keyboard.
Sword Coast Adventures for Neverwinter Gold
Make sure you check out the special dungeon in the Sword Coast Adventures on Gateway from your web or mobile browser.
Here is a strategy you can do in Garrundar’s is a hectic zone, yet ultimately straightforward fight.
- First and foremost, the adds must go down. Most importantly, the Mystics need to be burned down as quickly as possible: their AoE heals can get out of control very quickly. (When this fight is lost, 99% of the time it is because the DPS is not bursting down the Mystics.)
- The tank should try to position the boss away from the party whenever possible, causing his breath attacks to be cast away from the party. If this is not done, the rest of the party can have a hard time taking out the mystics.
Additionally, this is a great fight to use the elixirs you may have piling up. Such buffs last for 60 minutes, enough time for at least 2 runs against Garrundar.
- Skirmish/Monster Level: 44
- Minimum Level to queue: 40
- Maximum Level to queue: 47
Profitable Neverwinter Astral Gold
If you’re getting tired of grinding and you know that you have too much gold, why don’t you make profits to it? This marketplace allows you to sell gold or astral diamonds and you can also get Neverwinter Astral Diamonds if you’re the kind of player who doesn’t grind. There are several marketplaces you can check out if you are offering in-game goods such as currencies and items.