Highlights of the previous month are here for Neverwinter Gold hunters. The Celebration of Lliira has returned! The festival honoring the Lady of Joy is back in Protector’s Enclave! Join other players in setting up dazzling displays of fireworks in Neverwinter.
These firework displays start every thirty minutes on the bottom and top of the hour, and those who contribute at least five Professional Fireworks have a chance to gain a token of Lliira’s Favor, which can be spent on such items as Lliira’s Bell or the Starry Panther mount.
Quality-of-life updates for Neverwinter Gold Hunters
These are the following updates in the game which might give you a change in gaming;
- Double-clicking on Professional Fireworks no longer opens the Professions window.
- The mortars now display at all times, and show an error message when the Light up the Night event is inactive.
The Release Notes for Content and Environment is the Elemental Evil: Seeds for Everyone: Crabs in this quest no longer respawn. For the Sword Coast Chronicle, Benign Order of the Third Eye campaign: This campaign now shows a more accurate percentage of completion. Minor typos have been addressed. Various voice-over lines have been reviewed for consistency.
- Captain Dunmish no longer claims incorrect criteria to get to Icewind Dale.
- Epic Artifact Equipment: This quest has been temporarily removed in preparation for a later update.
- This quest was just a tutorial, and was not required in order actually earn epic artifact equipment.
- Grazilaxx’s dialog audio now more closely matches the text.
- Master of the Hunt: This Skirmish now properly scales players and enemies to level 64.
- Prophecy of Madness: The timer to defeat the boss no longer loops.
- Prophecy of Madness: Small Abyssal Tears now give 50% more progress toward Silver / Gold rewards when closed.
- Prophecy of Madness: In the variant where players defeat demons instead of close Abyssal Tears, weaker enemies now count for twice as much progress toward Silver / Gold rewards.
- Several visual improvements have been made to the environment in several maps.
- Throne of the Dwarven Gods (Skirmish): There is no longer crowd audio in the gameplay area.
- Throne of the Dwarven Gods (Quest): Pwent’s dialog now properly matches his voice-over.
Future Events for Neverwinter Astral Diamonds Hunters
Challenge of the Gods: When in a party, Challenges now drop more Neverwinter Diamonds consistently for all party members.
- Siege of Neverwinter: Medals of Heroism are now Bind on Pickup.
- The purchased versions now grant unbound packs that can be traded to other players, and these packs will give bound Medals when opened.
- Siege of Neverwinter: Send Aid to Neverwinter: The guard hiding behind an invisible wall has overcome their shyness and is now willing to interact with players.