A Call to Arms Skirmish is an enhanced, limited time, version of a normal skirmish that allows characters level 6-60 to queue for it without any other prerequisite and has an enhanced drop table. The Call to Arms: and added new transmutes, a Sword Coast Adventures option, and a [Medallion of Battle] store.
Read more about the Call to Arms and learn how to earn Neverwinter Astral Diamonds.
Neverwinter Astral Diamonds in the Orc Raid Skirmish
There are players who are asking if; does this count towards fulfillment of the “Orc Raid” Skirmish Achievement?
- There are three chests near and on the central fort: These contain regular level appropriate gear as with any dungeon chest.
- Enemies are more spread out then in the normal Orc Assault and don’t appear to pursue as much: This provides a good opportunity to gather the chests above between waves.
- Any monster killed can drop a Savage Enchantment of a random low rank.
- Teams can be mixed between a wide level range, and the monsters auto scales their damage given and received as appropriate to each character.
- It appears that each character will appear to themselves to be flagged as the party leader when entering the queue singly. When joining a team then leadership will be assigned as normal.
- A Call to Arms only counts as a level appropriate skirmish for Daily Skirmish purposes if the normal version would be in the correct range for the character.
- A Call to Arms does count as a Skirmish for purposes of earning the Skirmish hour reward of 1000 Astral Diamonds.
- Loot Mode is always set to Round Robin.
- General monster drops appear to be dictated by the level of the character that dealt the majority of damage to monster, so in a group of mixed low and high level characters much of the gear dropped will be unusable by the lower level ones (though still sellable obviously).
Profitable Neverwinter Astral Diamonds
You can also check out this marketplace if you don’t have time to grind for Neverwinter Astral Diamonds, you can buy or sell Astral Diamonds to gain profits. Become a member now and check out the members who are waiting for you to get more Astral Diamonds and members who are also looking for same in game items.