Devoted Clerics primarily focus on healing and buffing allies especially if the team is hunting for Neverwinter Astral Diamonds. Because of the cleric’s role as a leader, they possess more healing than any other class. Clerics can also grant stat boosts, temporary hit points, haste, and other buffs to themselves and their allies. Their ability to snare and push opponents gives them the secondary role of controller. They wield holy symbols and are capable of turning the tide of any battle with a single spell. The cleric wears chain armor.
April Patch Notes for Neverwinter Astral Diamonds Hunters
Devoted Clerics have been granted a Feat Respect;
- Feats: Gift of Haste: Now grants AP over 5 seconds, instead of instantly. If you are already affected by Gift of Haste, having it applied to you again will refresh the duration.
- Feats: Gift of Haste: Now places a buff icon on the recipient, instead of popping up combat floating text with every application.
- Feats: Gift of Haste: When casting Healing Word, Gift of Haste no longers fail to apply to the caster in certain circumstances.
- Hastening Light: All 4 ranks of this power now work once again.
- Healing Word: The targeting of this power is now more reliable on angled terrain.
- Healing Word: Buff tooltip now accurately reflects what the power does when applied in Divinity mode.
- Healing Word: This power now consistently generates the same amount of AP, regardless of the number of targets hit.
- Previously, it granted considerably more AP than intended when hitting multiple targets.
- Base AP generated by this power has been increased by 20%.
- Divine Glow: Modified tooltip wording slightly to be more succinct. Also added tooltip text to the buffs and debuffs.
- Divine Glow: No longer incorrectly states that the effect stacks 3 times when cast in Divinity mode.
Profitable Neverwinter Diamonds
Using the Devoted Cleric class in hunting Neverwinter Diamonds, you can earn Profits as you farm alone or with your group. In grinding or questing you can get any kinds of profits; big or small. As you get your grinding rewards you can offer your goods to players who need these kinds of services.