An update for Neverwinter Astral Diamond Hunters have given an update on some changes Neverwinter, specifically regarding leveling from 60 to 70. Before I get started, I’d like to thank you all again for your patience as I investigated and reviewed the state of the game since the release of Elemental Evil. We went through a massive amount of feedback and analysis before making a decision.
Neverwinter Changes for Neverwinter Astral Diamond Hunters
Based on those findings, the game dev’s made the following changes:
- The 50% HP buff that had been added to level 61-70 critters has been removed.
- Enemies in the endgame campaign zones (Icewind Dale, Sharandar, etc.) have had most of their HP buff removed.
- We still wanted a slight difficulty increase in these endgame zones, but the numbers we were using previously were definitely too high.
- The bosses and mini-bosses were never given an HP boost, and that still remains true.
- The amount of damage enemies do has been further reduced from critters level 61+.
- We reduced the damage critters dish out a number of weeks ago, but we went ahead and dropped their damage down even further.
- We’ve increased the amount of XP given by missions in the Elemental Evil zones.
- This will make your trip from 60 to 70 noticeably faster.
- We’ve cut in half the number of vigilance quests needed to complete the wrappers.
- Wrappers that were looking for 16 quests to be completed are now only looking for 8.
Alternative Way to Get Neverwinter Astral Diamond
Checking this marketplace can give you opportunities to get great deals in purchasing or selling Neverwinter Astral Diamond. There are players here where they look or offer Diamonds for players who need the money. You can also trade items here which are a great opportunity for the companion sale.