In the Released update for Neverwinter Astral Diamonds Hunters here are the things they’ve changed in the game.
In Items and Economy the Zen Market released something new about the game.
Void Locket for Neverwinter Astral Diamonds
The Void Locket is once again in the Zen Market.
- When the Goat companion drops from the Void Locket, it is properly Bind on Equip rather than Bind on Pickup.
- The Void Locket now properly drops Dread Enchantments instead of Shadowclad Enchantments.
- Dread Spinel now properly gives its full Refinement values to Dread Enchantments of all ranks (besides Shard).
For Artifact Equipment
- Oathbound Paladin off-hand slot Artifact Weapons can once again properly be refined.
- Warlord’s Encouragement: This Insignia bonus has been redesigned, and now provides 10% increased Companion damage, up to 20% with five bonuses slotted.
- Warlord’s Inspiration: This Insignia bonus has been redesigned, and now provides 20% increased Companion damage, up to 40% with five bonuses slotted.
Zen Market for Neverwinter Astral Diamonds
NOTE: These will not show up on NeverwinterPreview.
- A new 20 Lockbox Key bundle is now on the Zen Market. This bundle includes a Void Locket, which allows a player to receive either the new Goat companion or the new Shadowclad Enchantment.
- The Gilded Giant Spider has been temporarily removed from the Zen Market, as purchasing via the Zen Market gave a non-functional version of this mount. We plan to fix this mount and return it to the Zen Market in the next build.
Stability and Performance
- Auction House availability is once again back to normal.
- Further fixes have been made to the new Queue System’s stability. This will lower the occurrence rate of unexpectedly dropped queues.
- The frequency of map-wide disconnects has been further reduced.