Effective ways of using spells and how they work, when they work best, when you should use them, how to combine spells and where to drop them.
The idea of this guide is when we are trying to figure out the exact range of a Spell while scouting a war base. I found out that it can be sometimes hard to drop a spell perfectly so I thought a guide about the range of the Spells could be useful for your Clash of Clans Account. The main purpose is to find out if you can use a Spell on more than one thing.
Getting to know your Spell in Clash of Clans Account
Spell Ranges: Spells can be very effective if used correctly – but some are even more effective if you can double their power:
- Use a Jump Spell on multiple layers of Walls
- Break open a big part of a base with Earthquake Spells
- Freeze 2 Inferno Tower instead of one
These 3 Spells will be the focus of this guide and I will show you how you can see exactly if your Spell will be able to be extra effective or not.
There are times that people are not sure if they just dropped their Spell wrong (let’s face it the displays are small and finger aren’t surgery tools) or if they tried something that’s not possible.
Spell Radius for Clash of Clans Troops
By acknowledging the knowledge of the spell’s radius you can make your attacks very effective;
- The Freeze Spell has a radius of 3.5 tiles (means it can freeze defenses 7 tiles in a row). When you plan your Freeze Spell you should keep that in your mind, especially if the base you’re attacking has the Inferno Towers directly next to the Town Hall:
- The Jump Spell has a radius of 3.5 tiles, which means you’re able to go over two layers of Walls when there are max 5 tiles in between. I also noticed that it’s possible to do it with 6 tiles in between, but then you have to place it on the very pixel and that makes it too complicated to be sure to make it – the risk is too high to ruin your own attack because you can’t be that accurate all the time
- The Earthquake Spell has a radius of 4 tiles so that you can destroy 8 tiles in total with it. Be careful and mind that the 8 tiles in a row only work in the straight line where you place it. The next lines get less and less.
These spells will surely help your Clash of Clans Troops especially in clan war if you’re attacking a village.